As a member of Ashby Village, you get one-stop shopping to support living comfortably and safely at home – a single number to call in order to meet your short- or long-term needs.
In-Home and Personal Support
- Grocery shopping
- Medical appointments
- Ashby Village social and cultural events
- Other transportation as needed and available
Cultural and Social Activities
- Support, advice, and referral in addressing the changes associated with aging
- Access to recommended home-care providers – some at discounted rates
- Daily contact with another Village member, if desired
- Assistance with minor household repairs and chores
- Technical assistance setting up a new computer, programming a new device
- Assistance with pet care
Health and Wellness
- Seminars on subjects of particular interest to Village members
- Monthly restaurant luncheons
- Potluck dinners at members’ homes
- Interest groups, such as theater groups and book clubs
This is an open-ended list. Member needs and volunteer opportunities will define our offerings.
- Walking, swimming, cycling, hiking groups
- Exercise and relaxation classes
- Educational seminars
Ashby Village members have access to a list of screened service providers, some of whom offer discounts for a variety of services.
Ashby Village • 2330 Durant Ave • Berkeley, CA 94704 • (510) 204-9200