Project Assistant(s) to work with Executive Director
The Executive Director seeks one or more individuals to work under his direction on a variety of administrative, programmatic and organizational projects.
Examples of recent one-time or ongoing projects include:
- Value analyses of specific Village services
- Integrating information from assorted spreadsheets
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Drafting/formatting administrative documents
- Organizing administrative filing systems.
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently within general guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization skills and “big picture” vision
- Ability to prioritize and move projects forward
- Strong computer skills
- Warmth, humor, enthusiasm, persistence
- Prefer knowledge of Village’s mission and administrative structure
Time commitment varies from 2-10 hours/week – appropriate projects will be identified according to skill, interest and availability.
For more details contact Executive Director Andy Gaines at firstname.lastname@example.org
< BACK TO SPECIAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES