To edit the text in the left column, highlight and select the text and either type or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from Word or a rich text editor as the formatting may be inserted. To insert a link in the right hand column, click in an empty space and use the Link Builder tool accessed from the editor toolbar. Links will automatically format. To change or replace the image, right click and select replace image from the context menu. Highlight and select the image caption to change or delete the text.
Administrative Assistant to the member Support Services area
The administrative assistant would be trained by and work under the direction of Dr. Hilda Hernández-Gravelle (Member Support Manager) to:
- Develop office systems and perform a range of duties in support of the Social Care program
- Produce finished documents from drafts or verbal instructions
- Format PowerPoint presentations
- Research assigned topics related to senior care
- Assist in the crafting and administration of Team surveys
- Record minutes for two monthly Social Care Team meetings
- Interest in social care services for older adult populations
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Solid computer systems knowledge
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Knowledge of Village mission and organization structure
Time commitment is up to 7 hrs/week.
There is telecommuting flexibility, and the position will require in-office time to work directly with the Director of Member Support and attend meetings to record minutes.
Please contact Hilda Hernández-Gravelle email@example.com
< BACK TO SPECIAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES