To edit the text in the left column, highlight and select the text and either type or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from Word or a rich text editor as the formatting may be inserted. To insert a link in the right hand column, click in an empty space and use the Link Builder tool accessed from the editor toolbar. Links will automatically format. To change or replace the image, right click and select replace image from the context menu. Highlight and select the image caption to change or delete the text.
Assistant to the community engagement manager
Ashby Village is seeking a volunteer/intern to provide support to its Community Engagement Manager, Manuela Pegoraro.
Under her direction, the assistant would:
- Support the development of communication and outreach projects to promote Ashby Village
- Participate in the planning and execution of events and in the production of communication materials
- Assist in the development of office and reporting systems
- Participate in meetings
- Proactive, resourceful, organized and able to work independently with general supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Web-savvy (preferred)
- Enjoys working in a creative and fun environment, and contributing and executing creative ideas
Time commitment ranges from 4-8 hrs/week.
There is telecommuting flexibility, and the position will require in-office time to work directly with the Community Engagement Manager.
Some meetings may take place in other Berkeley area locations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a volunteer/intern to learn about the village concept, and make a difference in the lives of older adults.
Please contact Manuela at email@example.com
< BACK TO SPECIAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES