Do you enjoy using your computer, smartphone, or tablet?
Are you the guru of many things “electronic”?
Ashby Village is seeking volunteers to support members
with technology and electronic devices.
Some opportunities include:
- Helping individual members in their homes with a range of requests
- advice on purchasing a new computer, smartphone, tablet, or printer
- installation and set-up
- tips on how to use software and devices
- Running support groups or one-time workshops to help members learn to use technologies
- Supporting Ashby Village office staff with technology use
You’re a good match if you have an interest in helping others and some experience with one or more of these skills:
- Computers, or smartphones, or tablets
- Either PC and/or Mac (OS, iOS) operating systems
- Technology set-up
- Providing individual computer support
We’re looking for folks with a sense of humor, enthusiasm and persistence to:
- Engage and communicate with members and staff
- Exercise a range of problem-solving skills
- Work independently within established guidelines
Time commitment is variable and is established on a project-by-project basis.
For more information and to apply contact: Maryl Gearhart email@example.com