Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 9:00 AM until 11:00 AM
1821 Catalina Ave
We have specially trained “Medpal” volunteers, many of whom are retired medical professionals, who can assist members in navigating the complexities of the health care system.
Medpal volunteers are trained to:
- brainstorm questions prior to member's doctor appointments
- take notes during appointment
- help with filling out medical forms
- stay with members at home after an outpatient procedure
- door-through-door service if a member is 90 years or older, or having any type of outpatient procedure
If you are interested in becoming a Medpal volunteer, please contact us at 510-204-2400 or click HERE.