Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Community Presentation: Kensington, 10-11 am
Sunday, July 12, 2015, 10:00 AM until 11:00 AM
Unitarian Church of Berkeley,
1 Lawson Rd
Living Room Chat
Registrants & Fees
Sunday, July 12, 10:00 am-11:00 am
Unitarian Church of Berkeley
1 Lawson Rd.
Ashby Village is an East Bay community of 50+ East Bay citizens, united as we age by a desire to remain socially active in the vibrant, culturally rich, multi-generational neighborhoods that we know and love.
We are seeking Members and Volunteers!
Join us for this free informational session. Learn how we enhance the quality of life of our members today, while also helping them develop peace of mind about the future.
Ashby Village provides:
- An alternative to traditional aging
- Cultural and educational events
- Social gatherings
- Support to remain an active participant in the community
- Home-based volunteer services and personal support
- Vetted concierge referrals to paid service providers
- Support after an illness or hospitalization
- Light refreshments will be served
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking: in the lot
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (510) 204-9200